Here we will look at how to use features in AE FUNAI Portal. You will also see below, AE FUNAI Portal Login | Registration | FAQ, Acceptance fee, hostel application, and how to access AE-FUNAI student profile.
We will also look at Funai portal admission status, how to pay funai acceptance fee, and how much for acceptance fee.
AE FUNAI Portal Login | Registration | FAQ
There are many activities done in AE-FUNAI Portal such as:
- AE FUNAI Login (funai login portal)
- Profile creation (For new students)
- Acceptance fee payment
- Other charges ( FUNAI school fees)
- Course registration
- Hostel Application
AE FUNAI Login portal
To check ae funai portal website, visit https://portal.funai.edu.ng. Enter your JAMB Registration number and password to login.
AE-FUNAI student profile
This is for both old and returning students. After logging in, click on the first icon and select ‘Profile details’. You can now fill the form, or edit your details.
If you’re a new student, make sure you change your default password to a new one.
Acceptance of admission is for new students (Freshers). AE FUNAI fee is N16,000. To pay for acceptance fee,
- Click on the second icon in your dashboard after logging in.
- Click on ‘generate invoice’
- Enter your session, payment purpose, and fee type. Then, click ‘Generate’.
- Proceed to the bank to pay acceptance fee at the bank
- After payment, return to your dashboard and click on Acceptance – ‘Pay’.
- Enter your Remita RRR number and proceed.
Other charges (AE FUNAI school fees)
AE-FUNAI tuition fee is actually free. Hey.. don’t be carried away. Let’s keep going. The ‘Other charges‘ is seen as the ‘school fees‘. To pay for AE FUNAI school fees,
- Click on the third icon in the dashboard after login.
- Select/Enter your session, payment purpose, Fee type, and level.
- Then click on ‘Generate’
After generating the school fees Remita, go to the bank to make your payment. Come back and click ‘Pay‘ after you must have logged in.
Select the session you want to pay for, then click ‘Print‘
Reprinting of AE-FUNAI school fees
To reprint your school fees invoice, login and click ‘Other Charges‘. Then, click on ‘Reprint’. Select your session, click ‘Print’.
AE-FUNAI course registration
AE FUNAI course registration is done in the school portal. There, you can register your courses.
Hostel allocation in AE FUNAI cost N50,000. To apply for hostel allocation in AE FUNAI, login to the school portal https://portal.funai.edu.ng,
- Select the fifth icon and click on ‘Get hostel invoice’.
- Select you session (Year), then click ‘Apply for hostel’.
A remita RRR number will be automatically be generated for you. Go to the bank to make your payment.
To pay Hostel fee, go to you dashboard and click on Hostel – Pay hostel fee.
How to check AE-FUNAI result
To check your result, visit funai portal Website, and check your result.
How to check AE-FUNAI admission status
To check AE-FUNAI admission status, visit the school admission portal https://admission.funai.edu.ng, enter your JAMB Registration number, then click ‘submit‘.
If you’re still have any question(s), you can drop them in the comment box below.
Last Modified: July 11, 2021 by OKVIX
Okoronkwo Vincent. Founder OKVIX.COM. A Blogger, content creator, and SEO Expert. He loves to share important articles to keep users informed.