It is very important that you check if your O’level result have been successfully uploaded to JAMB. If you’re searching for How to check your O’level result on JAMB PORTAL, How to check your O’level result with phone, or how to check my result on JAMB CAPS, keep reading to discover that.
Without uploading your WAEC or NECO to JAMB portal, you won’t be offered admission. O’level result is one of the biggest criteria to get Admission in Nigeria. If you do not perform well with your WAEC, you can use NECO as replacement.
How to check your O’level result on JAMB PORTAL
Let’s take a look how you can check your WAEC/NECO result on JAMB CAPS.
- To check your O’level result on JAMB CAPS,
- Visit JAMB PORTAL https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility./
- Next, change your browser to desktop mode.
- Enter your username and password, then click login
- Scroll down and click on ‘Check Admission Status.
- Now, click on ‘Access my CAPS’, it will take you to JAMB CAPS.
- On the next page, click ‘My O’level’.
- Finally, your result will appear. If you haven’t uploaded your O’level result yet, it won’t show.
Frequently asked questions concerning how to check your O’level result on JAMB PORTAL
When is the deadline to upload my result on JAMB CAPS?
There’s no deadline for it until admission is over. It’s good to upload your credentials as soon as possible. Also, make sure you check once in a while, when the admission is ongoing.
Can I check my O’level result with my phone?
Of course, you can. All you need to do is to follow the guide above, and check it immediately.
I didn’t pass all the subjects in my O’level result. What should I do?
All you have to do is to make sure that you meet the minimum requirement in the 4 subjects you registered at JAMB. Example: if you’re aspiring for Accountancy, even if you failed ‘Igbo’ in your result, it doesn’t matter. You will be able to get admission.
I already uploaded my O’level result to JAMB. Should I do that again?
You just have to check if the result you uploaded is still there. Once you checked, and confirmed that it’s still uploaded, you don’t need to re-upload your credentials again.