Remita is a payment gateway that help vendors, suppliers, staff and other billers to easily send or receive funds. Here, you will learn how to generate remita payment. Also, you will discover every other important details concerning remita payment. RRR stands for Remita Retrieval Reference Number. It is a twelve (12) digit code which you can use to make your payment.
If you’re searching for any of the following, you can also check them out.
- How to buy airtime and data through remita.
- How to buy electricity through remita.
- How to pay capable TV through remita.
- How to pay water through remita.
- How to pay TSA and states through remita.
- How to pay bills and purchases through remita.
- How to pay taxes through remita.
- How to pay salaries and statutory payments through remita.
What is remita payment? What you can do with remita.
With remita payment, one can
- Securely make payments to staff, vendors, suppliers, and other billers into their account in any mobile wallets or bank.
- Buy airtime and data.
- Pay government bills, electricity, water, cable TV subscription and others.
- Track expense.
- Request money.
- Manage your finances.
- Accept payments.
- Pay salaries and statutory payments.
- Track your inflow across your business.
How to generate remita payment on remita portal
To generate and make remita payment,
- Visit https://remita.net and select the type of payment you want to make.
- Next, select the vendor, staff of billers you want to pay.
- Fill the required information as requested by the remita Portal.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit‘.
After submitting, a remita RRR will be automatically generated for you, and you will need to select how you want to make the payment.
How to pay remita online after generating RRR number
If you already gave a remita RRR and you want to make payment online,
- Visit remita website https://remita.net/
- On the homepage, click on ‘Bills and Purchases‘.
- Select ‘Pay RRR Invoice‘.
- Enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Click on ‘Continue‘, then proceed to make your payment.
Ways you can pay remita with RRR code listed in the remita Portal
To pay your RRR online, you can pay through:
- Bank branch
- QR Code
- Internet banking
- Buy on credit
- Phone number
- Bank transfer
How to resend remita receipt or invoice.
To resend remita receipt or invoice,
- Visit https://remita.net
- Click on ‘Resend receipt or invoice‘.
- On the next page, enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- Finally, select ‘Re-send‘ and click on ‘Send receipt‘.
You will see a message stating that ‘Your receipt has been forwarded to your registered email’.
If you want to send your remita receipt to a new email address, select ‘Re-send to alternate email’, then click on ‘Send receipt’.
Frequently asked questions on remita payment
How do I find my remita retrieval reference number?
To find your remita retrieval reference number, check your email primary inbox. Once you have generated an RRR number online, it will be sent to your email automatically. So, if you can’t find your RRR, check your email.
How do I get RRR receipt?
To get remita RRR receipt, after payment, click on ‘Print’ to print your remita RRR receipt. You can also reprint your RRR anytime, and it will be sent directly to the email you entered while filling the form for payment.
How can I get RRR for school fees?
- To get RRR for school fees, visit www.remita.net
- Select ‘Bills and purchases‘.
Next, click on ‘Pay billers‘.
On ‘Who do you want to pay‘, enter the school name. E.g FUNAI, UNEC, UNIZIK (all in full or use a keyword related to the school name).
- Proceed by filling the form and generate remita payment for school fees.
You can use other options to pay, or you can make your remita payment in the bank.