The manual serves as a guide. Download the Brother P Touch manual to learn more. You should make sure you use the p-touch labeler as described in the manual. Downloading is free.
Brother P Touch Manual
Before you proceed, make sure you check the general precautions. One of the most important things is not to clean with alcohol or other organic solvents.
Only use a soft, dry cloth. If you’re searching for this “brother p touch manual pt-d210” and this “brother p touch manual pt 1880,” check below.
1. Do not install this machine near any device that will cause electromagnetic interference. This machine may malfunction if left near a television, radio, etc.
2. Do not use the P-touch labeler in any way or for any purpose not described in this guide. Doing so may result in accidents or damage to the machine.
3. Do not put any foreign objects into the tape exit slot, AC adapter connector, etc.
4. Do not touch the print head with your fingers. Use the optional print head cleaning cassette (TZ-CL4), the self-cleaning function of the printer, or a soft wipe (e.g., a cotton swab) when cleaning the print head (refer to “Cleaning the Unit” on page 53).
5. Do not clean the machine with alcohol or other organic solvents. Only use a soft, dry cloth.
6. Do not place the P-touch labeler in direct sunlight, near heaters or other hot appliances, or in any location exposed to extremely high or low temperatures, high humidity, or dusty locations. Standard operating temperature range: 50 to 95 °F.
7. Do not leave any rubber or vinyl on the printer for an extended period of time; otherwise, the printer may be stained.
8. Depending on the environmental conditions and the applied settings, some characters or symbols may be difficult to read.
9. Use only Brother TZ tapes with this machine. Do not use tapes that do not have the mark.
10. Do not pull or apply pressure to the tape in the cassette. Otherwise, the tape cassette or
printer may be damaged.
More precautions: Brother P Touch Manual
11. Do not try to print labels using an empty tape cassette or without a tape cassette set in the P-touch labeler. Doing so will damage the print head.
12. Do not attempt to cut the tape while printing or feeding, since this will damage the tape.
13. We strongly recommend that you read this user’s guide carefully before using your P-touch labeler and then keep it nearby for future reference.
14. Depending on the location, material, and environmental conditions, the label may not be peeled or become irremovable; the color of the label may change or be transferred to other objects. Before applying the label, check the environmental conditions and the material.
15. Do not expose the tape cassettes to direct sunlight, high temperatures, high humidity, or dust. Store tape cassettes in a cool, dark place. Use the tape cassettes soon after opening the tape cassette package.
16. Markings made with oil-based or water-based ink may be visible through a label affixed over them. To hide the markings, use two labels layered on top of each other or a dark-colored label.
17. Any data stored in memory will be lost due to failure or repair of the P-touch labeler or if the battery expires.
18. When power is disconnected for more than two minutes, all text and format settings will be cleared. Any text files stored in memory will also be cleared.
19. Note that Brother Industries, Ltd. does not assume responsibility for any damage, etc., arising from failure to follow the precautions listed.
In conclusion, I’m sure this content (brother p touch manual) and file were helpful. Enjoy.