Are you looking for a GLO plan that will help you make enough calls, and get 22 times of whatever you recharge? Here, I will be writing on how to migrate to GLO Yakata plan, and check bonus balance. Continue reading to discover how to do that.
What is GLO Yakata plan, and how does it work?
GLO Yakata which is also known as GLO 22X is a prepaid plan which offers its customers huge bonus airtime and great data. This offer comes when a customer recharge his or her GLO line. If you have been looking for a GLO plan that allows you to browse more, and make enough calls too, then you need to migrate to GLO Yakata plan.
In this topic, on how to migrate to GLO Yakata plan and check bonus balance, GLO Yakata plan offers subscribers 22 times value, i.e. 2,200% on every recharge of N100 or above. It also offers up to 5 GB data every single month for three (3) months.
Eligibility to migrate to GLO Yakata plan
All GLO customers are eligible to use GLO Yakata plan. You don’t need to dial GLO Yakata code if you haven’t used your line for 30 days. All you need to do is to recharge, and you will automatically get 22 times of whatever amount you recharged.
How to migrate to GLO Yakata plan
To migrate to GLO Yakata plan, dial *220#. A message will pop up on your screen, stating that you have successfully migrated to the plan. Once have done that, dial #100# to confirm the subscription to GLO Yakata plan.
How GLO Yakata bonus is calculated
- GLO Yakata bonus is calculated based on recharge amount. Let’s take a look at how GLO Yakata bonus is calculated.
- If you recharge N100, you will get voice bonus of N350, 40 MB data.
- Decision to recharge N200, will get you a voice bonus of N700, and 200 MB data for first recharge of the month, while 80 MB data is the normal bonus.
- Recharging N500 will give you an airtime bonus of N1,750 and 500 MB data for first recharge of the month, while 200 MB is the normal bonus.
- Each N1,000 airtime recharges will give you airtime bonus of N3,500 and 1 GB data bonus for the first month, while 400 MB is the normal bonus.
- For N5,000 airtime recharges, you will get airtime bonus of N17,500 and 5 GB data bonus for the first month, while 2 GB is the normal bonus.
How to check GLO Yakata bonus
To check GLO Yakata (GLO 22X) bonus, dial 230 1#. You can also check other bonuses by dialing #122#.
How long does GLO Yakata bonus last?
All GLO Yakata bonus is valid for 7 days from the day of recharge. If you don’t make use of the bonus before 7 days, the bonus will expire.
What is GLO Yakata call and text rate?
- GLO Yakata calls from GLO to GLO will charge you 60k per second for main account, and bonus accounts.
- GLO to other networks are charged at 75k per second for both main, and bonus accounts.
- For SMS, it is charged at N4 per message from main account and N14 per message from bonus account.
In Glo Yakata, will they charge from my bonus account first?
Yes. As long as your bonus balance is still active, all calls and messages will be charged from there. The only situation where your main balance will be charged first is if you’re making an international call, or paying for value-added services.
Can I use GLO Yakata bonus to browse on social media?
Yes. You can use GLO 22X bonus to browse, and call. If you don’t have enough bonus you can decide to subscribe to GLO WhatsApp and Facebook subscription only.
Last Modified: January 4, 2022 by OKVIX