GLO network provided it’s users with an opportunity, to be able to subscribe for WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook. It’s a good advantage to those who may not be able to purchase other GLO data packages due to insufficient funds.
You might be asking, what is the code for WhatsApp, and Facebook subscription code? Is there code for GLO WhatsApp, and Facebook subscription code? Does GLO have a WhatsApp bundle? Keep reading to discover the answer to these questions.
GLO WhatsApp and Facebook subscription code
To subscribe for GLO WhatsApp and Facebook, you must have a GLO registered SIM in a device.
- Dial the USSD code *777# on your device.
- Enter ‘1‘ (Data), and press ‘Send‘.
- On the next page, enter the digit, ‘1‘ (Buy data plan), and press ‘Send‘.
- Proceed by entering ‘2‘ (One-off) and send.
- Enter the digit ‘6′ (Social Bundles) on the next page, and proceed.
- Furthermore, you will see a list of social bundles. Select ‘WTF’ (WhatsApp, Twitter, and Facebook) by entering the digit ‘1′.
- Finally, choose your preferred bundle amount, and send. You will receive a congrats message after the subscription.
GLO WhatsApp and Facebook data plan
The data bundle plan for GLO WhatsApp, and Facebook are;
N25 for 100MB, valid for 1 (one) day.
N50 for 200MB, valid for 7 (seven) days.
N100 for 500MB, valid for 30 (thirty) days.
Does GLO WhatsApp, and Facebook MB last longer?
The smallest plan is for a day, the medium is valid for 7 days, while the biggest is valid for 30 days. How much longer it stays, depends on how you make use of it. Facebook consumes more MB than WhatsApp.
If you decide to use the data alone for WhatsApp, it will last longer, than when you combine the both. Additionally, you have to use less data on WhatsApp through your WhatsApp settings. Also, use less data on Facebook, so it can last longer.
I recommend you use 3G, or 4G enabled device for fast, and easy browsing with the data.
Last Modified: August 17, 2021 by OKVIX
Okoronkwo Vincent. Founder OKVIX.COM. A Blogger, content creator, and SEO Expert. He loves to share important articles to keep users informed.