It is very easy to make a payment on AliExpress. This content will guide you on how to pay on AliExpress from Nigeria. A lot of people are having issues with how to pay on AliExpress from Nigeria, which is a difficult task. I am here to update you on what to do.
Since many items are cheap on AliExpress, people would want to pay to get those items. You can buy some of these items without shipping fee. For free shipping, the number of items won’t be more than 8, depending on the type of goods.
How to pay on AliExpress from Nigeria
There is only one method to pay on AliExpress from Nigeria. This payment is made through a credit or debit card. You must have a credit or debit card before you will be able to pay for items on AliExpress from Nigeria.
Visit your bank or use the bank app to get a credit card, then follow this method to pay. Ali Express delivery to Nigeria is a maximum of 75 days.
To pay on AliExpress,
- Visit the website at https://aliexpress.com/ or launch the app.
- Select the item you want to buy and proceed to place your order.
- In addition, choose “add a new card“.
- Finally, enter your card details and tap “Pay now” to complete your payment.
If your payment with a card does not process successfully, check for insufficient funds or contact your card issuer. That’s how to make a payment on AliExpress from Nigeria.
AliExpress payment methods
You can use multiple cards to make payments on AliExpress. But the only method accepted in Nigeria is card payment. It can either be a visual or physical card.
How to remove card from AliExpress
According to AliExpress, your card is safe with them. If you want to remove your card, I can guide you.
To remove a card from AliExpress,
- Visit the AliExpress site at https://aliexpress.com/ or launch the app.
- Select your account and tap on “Cards,” located in the middle of your screen.
- Finally, select your card and remove it.
Frequently asked questions on how to pay on AliExpress from Nigeria.
Why is AliExpress declining my card?
There are two reasons why your card is being declined by AliExpress Nigeria. The first one is insufficient funds. If you don’t have enough funds for payment, AliExpress will decline your card.
The second one is an unacceptable card. Not every card can be used to make payments on all sites.
Why can’t I pay with my card on AliExpress?
You can’t pay with your card because you don’t have enough money on it. Also, it can be because your card is limited by the issuer.
Why is my order closed on AliExpress?
There are three reasons why your order can be closed on AliExpress.
1. For security reasons. If you tried to make payment, and it was unsuccessful, the seller can close the order.
2. Check if you mistakenly tapped on the “Close order option“.
3. The item is no longer available.
Don’t worry when your order is closed. All you need to do is request a refund. It will take between 5 and 30 days to receive your refund.
In conclusion, I hope you have learned how to pay on AliExpress from Nigeria. Kindly share with your friends.