Looking for how to remove TikTok filter? That shouldn’t be a problem. As far as you’re on this blog, you will get the solution to what you’re looking for. Here, you will learn how to remove TikTok filter with your device. It’s easy to do.
Apart from removing some annoying filters, many TikTok users would love to show their natural beauty, or handsomeness. This is because, TikTok filter makes one look more good, and also could change how someone look, either to good, or bad.
I was surprised to see people looking for how to remove a TikTok filter. I had to make some research, and finally got a solution to that. You will have to follow every step carefully to successfully remove a TikTok watermark.
How to remove TikTok filter
Below, you will find how to remove TikTok effects. You can also, remove game filters.
To remove TikTok filter,
- Launch TikTok application.
- Tap on the plus (+) button below.
- Select ‘Filters‘, choose ‘Portrait‘ and tap on Normal.
- Next, press the back button and select ‘Beautify‘.
- Finally, select zero (0) for the ‘Smooth‘, ‘Contrast‘, ‘Teeth‘, ‘Nose‘, and ‘Shape‘.
After removing the filters, you can now record your video and publish.
How to remove TikTok filter from a video
You can remove TikTok filter from an existing video. Maybe you like the sound/music used, but you don’t want to use the filter in that particular video. Follow the steps below to remove TikTok filter from a video:
- Find the video you want to edit, and tap on the effects. It could be Animal effects, Mirror dance, e t c.
- Next, select ‘Use this effect‘.
- After that, tap on ‘Effects‘ to view all effects.
- Finally, touch the circle icon with a diagonal line to remove the effects/filter.
How to create a TikTok video without filters
Yes! It is possible to create a TikTok video without filter. You can do that by removing, or turning off, the filter.
To create a TikTok video without filter,
- Launch the TikTok application, and tap the plus (+) icon.
- Tap on ‘Filters‘, and select ‘Portrait‘.
- Select ‘Normal‘ to remove all filters.
- Furthermore, go back, select ‘Beautify‘, and set ‘Smooth‘ to zero.
- Finally, tap on ‘Effects‘, and touch the circle icon with a diagonal line inside to completely remove all filters.
After these steps, you can make your video, and publish your post without any filter, or effects.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is TikTok filters free?
The answer is yes. You don’t need to pay on TikTok to get or use filters, or effects. All you need to do, is to download them, and start applying them to your videos. So, TikTok filters/effects are not for sale.
How do I get natural TikTok filter?
To get natural TikTok filter, launch the application. After that, tap on ‘Effects‘, and select the filter. You can also, choose portrait, or landscape mode.
What is the best TikTok filters for selfies?
The best TikTok filters for selfies are Pure Eyes, Lashes, Bella, Midnight, and Coco. Tap on ‘Effects‘ to apply them.
What is the best TikTok filters for photos
The best TikTok filters for photos are Slow Zoom, Jelly Make-up, Videotape, and Midnight. Select ‘Effects‘ to apply any of them.
How to remove TikTok filter
To do that, simply tap on ‘Effects‘, or undo. Also, you can reduce all filters to zero to prevent them from showing.
I hope you have learned how to remove TikTok filter/watermark, while making use of the application. You can visit TikTok to try it. If you find this article helpful, kindly share with your friends.