The official result for marcum workplace challenge is out, and can be viewed online. The Marcum Workplace Challenge is a 3.5 mile run-walk for charity and Long Island’s largest office picnic. Continue reading to discover the Marcum Workplace Challenge Result.
The challenge is an annual summer highlight for the Long Island business community held at Jones Beach State Park. Those who can participate and register a team in the challenge are government agencies, companies. organizations. Others are organizations, family and friends.
Marcum Workplace Challenge Result
Before we proceed to show you the Marcum Workplace Challenge results, take a look at scoring.
The Marcos Workplace challenge is a self-timed event. All participants are responsible for looking at the time on the clock as they pass through the finish line and reporting that time to their team captain. All registered and eligible participants can score.
The team captain is responsible for submitting results online no later than Thursday, July 27 2023. This is optional and at the discretion of each team.
A link to post your results is on the Results Page. Results should be submitted after the race on July 25 and will be accepted until 5 p.m. on Thursday, July 27, 2023.
In order to enter “TEAM RESULTS” you must choose either Male Team, Female Team, or COED Team. You can enter teams in each category.
Make sure to have each participant’s name, bib number, age, gender, and race time available.
A participant can only score on one team (either Male, Female, or COED)
A Top Dog is eligible to also score on a team.
Teams are designated as follows:
- Men’s Team: consists of 4 men
- Women’s Team: consists of 4 women
- Coed Team: consists of 2 men and 2 women
Variety of awards are given, both on race day and in the days that follow, after race results have been verified.
On Race Day
- Beneficiary Fund Challenge – Team Award and Individual Award!
- Creative T-Shirt Awards
- John E. McGorry Spirit of the Race Award
- Benson/Sangesland Volunteer Award
- Top 5 Overall Male and Female Finishers
- Top 2 Non-Binary Finishers
Overall Male and Female “Top Dog” (Most Senior Executive)
- Top 10 Men’s, Women’s and Coed Teams
- Engineering/Architectural Firm Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from an Engineering or Architectural Firm)
- Financial Industry Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from the Financial Industry)
- The Legal Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from a Law Firm)
- Healthcare Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed Teams from the Healthcare Industry)
- First Responders Challenge (Top Male, Female and Coed First Responder Teams)
Check the Marcum Workplace Challenge. Also, you can download the PDF file.
CHECK RESULT (2023).
In conclusion, your donations are very much appreciated on the Marcum Workplace Challenge Results 2023.